| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Holly, Co in August is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 53.6mm (2.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Holly, Co August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Holly, Co, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Holly, Co:
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) WNW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) WSW
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 154.4 kms (96 miles) N
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 180.2 kms (112 miles) E